Welcome to my neighborhood! I think I've grouped pics of most parts of the awe-inspiring Tel Aviv beaches, so it's time for a virtual walk from the southern to northern parts of my little strip of tayelet! You can really see how each section of beach is unique and full of character! Enjoy!
I love you!
From Yafo, I present to you...Tel Aviv!

Yerushalim Beach
Some dancing on the tayelet
A stunning view from above Frischman Beach, where our group usually hangs out

Back when it was still chilly
Burying Leetal in the sand on Yom Ha'atzmaut!


Gordon Beach

Cheech Beach, where you can play volleyball, or watch men play serious paddleball on the tayelet!
Tel Aviv beach in one picture: the grill, the blanket, the people, the water, and the boats!
Azmout Beach...the dog beach!
See the little guy surfing??
Religious Beach...they love sun, too!
Metzitzim Beach and Restaurant...home of the best beach food I've had here!
Check out that spread: pita, hummus, french fries, Israeli salad, and watermelon!
The namal (port) where a lot of really cool restaurants, shopping, and nightclubs reside
From Yafo, I present to you...Tel Aviv!
A stunning view from above Frischman Beach, where our group usually hangs out
Back when it was still chilly
Burying Leetal in the sand on Yom Ha'atzmaut!
Check out that spread: pita, hummus, french fries, Israeli salad, and watermelon!
Hebrew phrases for today's post:
The days of the week
Yom Rishon: Sunday
Yom she-nee: Monday
Yom shlee-shee: Tuesday
Yom rev-ee-ee: Wednesday
Yom chamee-shee: Thursday
Yom shee-shee: Friday
Shabbat: Saturday
No comments:
Post a Comment